Barbara Magana

BarbaraMaganaPerez.jpg

Medium:

Jewelry

 

Four words to describe your process:

Stylized modern whimsical heirlooms

 

Creative Process:

I design, fabricate, pack, photograph and do everything in my business. 95% of my product is made in house (I only send to a local casting company my molds to get multiples of certain elements), but even the other 5% is finished and incorporated into the final design by me. If it is a chain or a finding that I am using I will also adapt them to my design and modify them so they won’t be in their original commercial shape. Everything is made out of Sterling Silver (reclaimed whenever possible) and in some cases Brass in my home studio.

 

Contact info:

hello@laobjeteria.com

http://www.laobjeteria.com

Instagram: @laobjeteria

Twitter: @laobjeteria

http://www.Facebook.com/la.objeteria

 

South Park Arts