Posts Tagged ‘application’
Art Under $100 Application! It’s here. It’s time!
Trumpets blare and rockets red glare and all that. We’re accepting submissions for the best art event in the land.
Here’s what’s new for 2016:
1) Artists: if you’re unable to provide a volunteer, you can pay an extra $50 instead. (We hope this is used rarely, but it’s an option)
2) Volunteers: there’s a separate ‘application’ just for you that will help us place you best.
****** DUE DATE is 9/30/2016 ******
Please help us spread the news far and wide. Here they are:
Thanks for your interest!
If you’ve been wondering, Yes! Yes, it’s time. The application for Art Under $100 2013 is out right now.
And no, it doesn’t mean the most beautiful Seattle summer ever is ending. No way. It just means it’s time to do this one pesky item before you head back out to the lake or deck party (or studio for you industrious artists).
There are some things to be aware of as you get your application in ship shape:
1) We’ve entered the modern world! The application is finally online! No more printing, faxing, stamps or checks needed. You can do it all, including submitting images and paying your booth fee — all in one place. We’re so happy to be all fancy like this, but let us know of any glitches you find in the comments below or on our FB page.
2) There’s a new booth fee structure, depending on your South Parkian status. You’ll see the categories in the drop-down menu. Select the one that applies to you.
3) Depending on the number of applicants, we may need to do a jury selection. We have a finite amount of spots and lots of interest, so please fill out the application thoroughly and pick your images wisely.
4) Speaking of images, spend some extra time getting quality pix of your work. Pictures can play a big part in getting you accepted in the sale, and if you’re in, they’re great for getting more people in the door and more sales at your booth.
You’ll hear back by October 4th if you’re in. So get this taken care of, then put on some SPF and get back out there. (Or back to work, you busy little elf, you!)
It’s that time of year. The AU100_2012_Application2 is now available!
Gather the best pix of your art, fill out the form, print it and send it in. Full instructions are in the document. Submission deadline is September 25th! Don’t miss out on the extreme mirth that is Art Under $100.